+ -

Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Important notice


I feel so excited when I have something to be posted on my blog
A long time I didn’t update my blog.. ^^.. so many things in my mind so many story that I want to share… hmmm… okay..i will start with my gorgeous trip.. going abroad… hihihi 

Important notice
“Please do not remove this portion from your passport/travel document. You are required to surrender this portion to the  immigration Officer at the checkpoint at the time of your departure”


The first tips that I want to share is form portion I don’t know exactly the name. when you going abroad you will get the form at your departure. You just fill the form question such as the full name, nationality, passport number, how long you stay, where do you stay and etc.

 This form divide two portion. First portion will be taken when you arrive at the country that you what to go. The second one will be taken at the time of your departure (going back).

Nurul (My Friend) already remind me about that “keep the second portion”.  But I really-really forget it. So, my fault when immigration officer ask to me the second portion. I said “ sorry sir, the form in my kopper which already check in to baggage”.

The officer guide me to his office, … heart beat fast.. in other side I saw a handsome man with the handcuffs “BORGOLL”… oooo no… faster
The officer said “ please fill the form again..” …. Huffff… alhamdulilah… ^^ ... save me


5 Unpredictable of Mind: Important notice I feel so excited when I have something to be posted on my blog A long time I didn’t update my blog.. ^^.. so many things in my mind s...

No comments:

Post a Comment

< >