Everyone who want or will going abroad will make their passport before it. Passport is a card that contains information or biographical data about the owner of the card including photo holder, signature, place and date of birth, nationality information and sometimes also some other information regarding individual identification. Passport was divided into several types, namely ordinary passports, diplomatic passports, service passports / official passports of foreigners, and the Passport group.
Applications for entry is divided into two ways, manually and online. If you want to make through online, then you should visit the site and open the http://www.imigrasi.go.id and filling online data first, then you have to go to the immigration office. But if you want to do it manually, there must be some things you should prepare in advance, like ID card (photocopy must be in A4 paper, and do not cut it) and the original ID card must be taken at enrollment, family card and Birth Certificate / Diploma.
1. After the above documents are complete, take the document to the immigration office that you want to go.
2. Buy one pack (letter of application, passport covers and Map) of Rp. 7000 and also stamp for mailing statement.
3. Do not forget to check ID cards that cost Rp. 5,000 (doing this procedure before going to the registration queue), then take and fill out an application.
4. Go waiting for the registration. (Normally closed until 11 am).After it verified and approved, you will be given an interview schedule sheet (probably about 3 to 4 days later and you must be on time).
5. Come according to schedule an interview and bring the original documents (identity card, family card, birth certificate, and a package along with the stamp duty).
6. Submit evidence to counter the interview has been set (manual counter).
7. Make a payment passport, photos and fingerprints of Rp. 270 000 for the 48 pages.
8. Queuing up to take photographs and fingerprints and wait for an interview suit your queue number.
9. If accepted, you will be given a letter of decision-passports on the designated day.
10. Coming back after a day appointed for the passport.
And Congratulations! You already have a passport and ready to go abroad. But you should have noted first, that online registration is easier than the manual registration, because the manual registration queue is longer than the online’s counter. However, online registration also require more files than the manual. So what way you will choose?