+ -

Pages

Thursday 24 January 2013

Grow Old

Friday, 11 January 2013

While my husband waiting for Fridays Pray, i saw arround sultan mosque (singapore) a old man with his wheelchair which sell a kleenex. but a few people give him a money and after that the old man prayer for a giver.. huhuhu.. i want it, so i come near to him and i gift it, he give me back a kleenex he said "take it mine, it is for you"... 
one thing thats make me awesome is the old man fridays prayers on his wheelchair... touching me.. 
after fridays prayers.. two boys give him a money.. and the two boy feel like his own grandfather. 
The boy and the Old Man




5 Unpredictable of Mind: Grow Old Friday, 11 January 2013 While my husband waiting for Fridays Pray, i saw arround sultan mosque (singapore) a old man with his wheelcha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

< >